Saturday, September 21, 2013

I haven't felt this sort of disappointment for such a long time.

Have you ever felt that sometimes true effort just doesn't matter anymore? Or true talent, at any rate. What matters is the popularity. It's all about the popularity. You have to be popular to get what you want - if you're not popular, you're nothing. You're worth nothing. It doesn't matter how good you are, or how hard you try - popularity is the deciding factor - and if you fail it, you're fucked.

There was some support - it wasn't as if support was non-existent. It was just that - you know, that support wasn't enough.

I swear, justice has ended. At least, it feels this way for me. And to think I'm doing law. But wait a second, law itself isn't an advocate of justice. Because justice doesn't exist and life is unfair.

And if you ever need my help, you can be rest assured that I will not give it to you - because if you are taking the job, then you better damn well swear your life on it that you will do your best. I will not stand to see the College fall if you happen to be terrible at answering letters, or just happen to be doing a crap job in the magazine.

Good game. Fair game. Good game. Fair game.

Nothing matters anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment