It was a calm, relaxing day where we went for a cruise around the Bay of Islands.
Yeah, start humming "Paradise" by Coldplay - because it certainly felt like paradise.
It was thankfully sunny with blue skies today - which made photography really enjoyable.
And then we saw dolphins. Since these little taukes were so sneaky, I literally camped by the side of the ship for quite some time just to get several shots of them - all which didn't turn out that well. These dolphins wouldn't jump up too high, they'd just skim around the water, rub their bellies against the ship - and at most leap a little off the water.
But dang, they were so c-u-t-e. I swear, they were cuter than any guy I've ever seen in my entire life. I was half-tempted to leave everything and dive down the water to swim with them - assuming if I can even swim in the first place.
Nothing much happened after that - but it was time to return to the mainland of Auckland. My parents were going to fly off to Dunedin the next day for my brother's graduation, and I had to fly back home to Malaysia.
No comments:
Post a Comment